A Visual Tour of what they don't want
you to know about electrical circuits
99.999999 Percent of the
actual energy flow produced is wasted!
- The scalar potential is a harmonic set of phase
conjugate longitudinal EM waves.
- The dipole is a true negative resistor.
- The dipole's broken 3-symmetry initiates a
spreading giant negentropic reordering of a fraction of the vacuum's
- Energy flow contours surrounding a transmission
- Heaviside and Poynting energy flow
components. The Heaviside component is often 10 trillion
times the Poynting component, but is simply wasted in
ordinary single-pass energy circuits.
- Negative resistance process v. positive
- Lorentz's integration trick to discard the
enormous Heaviside non-diverged energy flow component.
present systems have COP<1.0 in conventional 2-wire closed